Hike towards the northwest of D-Zongri leads to the panorama of summit at Nepal over the Rathong glacier. Ascend to D-Zongri Peak (4320 meters) to have the breathtaking view of Khangchendzonga the third highest summit in the world.
|Season:||March to May and September to November|
|Duration:||08 Days and 07 Nights|
|Highest Point:||Gangtok local sightseeing, Yuksom, Tshoka, Dzongri, Pelling and Khecheopelri Lake|
What is Included:
• Service of English speaking guides, arrival and departure transfer, vehicles, full tour services.
• All prevailing taxes like luxury taxes and boarding taxes and meals in all hotels.
• Road taxes, toll taxes, driver’s allowances, parking etc.
• Boarding and meals with breakfast, lunch and dinners at luxury hotels while during the tour. While during trek boarding and meals in camps and mountain lodges. All the meals include breakfast lunch and dinner.
What is not included:
• Any items of personal nature like walking sticks, clothings, sleeping bags, prescribed medicines, alcoholic drinks, phone calls, laundry, additional meals, passport and visas, flight and airport charges, excess baggage, insurances, vaccinations, inner line permits or special permits.
Khangchendzonga – D-Zongri Trek
|Day 01:||Siliguri to Gangtok (4 hrs) transfer to hotel.|
Gangtok local sight seeing, including Rumtek Monastery, Tsomgo Lake, Tibetology and Enchay Monastery.
|Day 03:||Gangtok to Yuksom, via Bon Monastery/Halt hotel (6 hrs drive, alt 1780 m)|
|Day 04:||Yuksom to Tshoka Camp (16 km, alt 3035 m)|
|Day 05:||Tshoka to Pedang (8 km, alt 3730 m) & back to Tshoka|
|Day 06:||Trek to Zongri (8 km, alt 4320 m)|
|Day 07:||Zongri to Tshoka (16 km, 3035 m)|
|Day 08:||Tshoka to Pelling via Yuksom and kecheopelri lake|