The trek starting from Maneybhanjang at an altitude of 2136 meters goes through mossy paved path through succession of forests and hamlets giving way from time to time to spectacular mountain scenarious, with a steady climb to join Singalila Ridge that leads to Sandakphu, offering a prominent viewpoint for the magnificient sunrise over the mountains; Khangchendjunga, Jano, Everest, Lhotse, Makalu, Pandim.
|Season:||March to May and September to November|
|Duration:||10 Days and 09 Nights|
|Highest Point:||Sandhakphu. (3636 metres)|
What is Included:
• Service of English speaking guides, arrival and departure transfer, vehicles, full trekking and tour services, trek equipments (tents, toilet tents, dinning tents, kitchen tents, cutlery, camping staffs, sleeping sheets, etc).
• All prevailing taxes like luxury taxes and boarding taxes and meals in all hotels.
• Road taxes, toll taxes, driver’s allowances, parking etc.
• Boarding and meals with breakfast, lunch and dinners at luxury hotels while during the tour. While during trek boarding and meals in camps and mountain lodges. All the meals include breakfast lunch and dinner.
What is not included:
• Any items of personal nature like walking sticks, clothings, sleeping bags, prescribed medicines, alcoholic drinks, phone calls, laundry, additional meals, passport and visas, flight and airport charges, excess baggage, insurances, vaccinations, inner line permits or special permits.
SINGALILA TREK Duration: 10 Days 09 Nights
Bagdogra – Darjeeling
Sightseeing in Darjeeling
Darjeeling – Manaybhanjang – Tonglu
Tonglu – Gairibas – Kaliapokhai.
Kalipokhari – Sandakphu.
|Day 06:||Sandakphu – Phalut.
After trekking for four and half hours a place called Sabarkum is reached. Further 2kms place Molley is reached. The trail from Molley climbs through an area almost bereft of vegetation until it raches the summit of Phalut (3600 meters). Phalut stands at the tri-junction of Darjeeling, Sikkim and Nepal. The panorama of the snowy ranges with a seemingly magnified view of Mt Khangchendzonga is simply spell binding. (Overnight stay in Phalut)
|Day 07:||Phalut – Samanden – Rimbick.
Return back trek is first through Phalut to Ramam, (2560 meters) where there are two possible routes. One via Sabarkum and other through Samanden. The Sabarkum trail descends through virgin forests. Samanden also descends through virgin forests of pine, hemlock and chestnuts till it reaches the confluence of two streams. From here the route climbs up to Samanden a small hamlet
in the forest. From here route first descends and then climbs to Ramam.(Overnight stay in Ramam)
Ramam – Rimbick.
|Day 09:||Rimbick – Darjeeling.
Drive to Darjeeling.(Overnight stay in Darjeeling)
Darjeeling – Bagdogra.