What is Included:
• Service of English speaking guides, arrival and departure transfer, vehicles, full tour services.
• All prevailing taxes like luxury taxes and boarding taxes and meals in all hotels.
• Road taxes, toll taxes, driver’s allowances, parking etc.
• Boarding and meals with breakfast, lunch and dinners at luxury hotels while during the tour. While during trek boarding and meals in camps and mountain lodges. All the meals include breakfast lunch and dinner.
What is not included:
• Any items of personal nature like walking sticks, clothings, sleeping bags, prescribed medicines, alcoholic drinks, phone calls, laundry, additional meals, passport and visas, flight and airport charges, excess baggage, insurances, vaccinations, inner line permits or special permits.
Shangrila Tour to Tibet
|Day 01:||Kathmandu (1,300m.) – Lhasa (3,650m.) Fly to Lhasa crossing over the panoramic Himalayan ranges (1 hr.). Transfer and check-in to your hotel. Full rest for acclimatization.|
|Day 02-03:||In Lhasa Two full day sight-seeing tour in Lhasa – jokhang temple & barkhor bazaar, potala palace, drepung & sera monasteries.|
|Day 04:||Lhasa – Xigatze (3,900m.) 280 km. Scenic drive to xigatze through the northern route.|
|Day 05:||Xigatze – gyantse (3,950m) 90 km. Morning|
|Day 06-07:||Gyantse – Tsedang (3,400m.) 291 km. Full day drive to tsedang & overnight at hotel. Next day sight-seeing tour to yumbulakang & samye monastery etc. Hotel.|
|Day 08:||Tsedang – Kathmandu Early morning drive (approx.. 2 hrs) to gongaar airport for departure flight
to kathmandu or to your onward destination