The trek route starting from Maneybhanjang to Phalut can also be travelled by Jeep. Though treks to Sandakphu and Phalut is a fascinating experience, it is not always convenient to those who have short time at their disposal or for those who are old or weak. So, the trek can be compensated by Jeep Safari. The summit of Sandakphu at 3636 meters provides some of the finest close-up views of the snow capped mountains that stretch from the towering Mt Everest to Mt Khangchendzonga. The sight of Khangchendzonga with a cluster of other peaks – Kabru, Janu, Pandam, Everest, Lhotse and Makalu in a spectacular arc makes the trip worth every kilometer one has travelled to get this far.
|Season:||March to May and September to November|
|Duration:||6 Days and 5 Nights|
|Places Covered:||Sandakphu and Phalut at Darjeeling region.|
What is Included:
• Service of English speaking guides, arrival and departure transfer, vehicles, full tour services.
• All prevailing taxes like luxury taxes and boarding taxes and meals in all hotels.
• Road taxes, toll taxes, driver’s allowances, parking etc.
• Boarding and meals with breakfast, lunch and dinners at luxury hotels while during the tour. While during trek boarding and meals in camps and mountain lodges. All the meals include breakfast lunch and dinner.
What is not included:
• Any items of personal nature like walking sticks, clothings, sleeping bags, prescribed medicines, alcoholic drinks, phone calls, laundry, additional meals, passport and visas, flight and airport charges, excess baggage, insurances, vaccinations, inner line permits or special permits.
SINGALILA : JEEP SAFARI Duration: 06 Days 05 Nights
|Day 01:||Bagdogra – Darjeeling
Arrival at Bagdogra and then drive to Darjeeling by road which takes about 4 Hours. Darjeeling is at an elevation of 2134 meters above sea level. (Overnight stay in Darjeeling)
Darjeeling – Gairibas
Gairibas – Sandakphu
Drive to Sandakphu passing through farmland and thick rhododendrons and magnolia forest with incredible scenic beauty which makes the trip rewarding. The summit of Sandakphu at 3636 meters provide some of the finest close-up views of the snow capped mountatains that stretch from towering Mt Everest to Mt Khangchendzonga. (Overnight stay in Sandakphu)
Sandakphu – Phalut –
|Day 05:||Sandakphu – Darjeeling
We start our drive back journry to Darjeeling. (Overnight stay in Darjeeling)
|Day 06:||Darjeeling – Bagdogra
Drive to Bagdogra for your journey back home.